Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do you insert a block quote?

I thought we had hashed this out with the product team and got them to
understand that Block Text or Block Quote does *not* mean the same thing as
Pull Quote, which is what the formatting they produced is intended for.
sigh Worse still, the default styles list includes Quote, which is just
Normal + Italic. double sigh

http://word.mvps.org

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
If you are using W2003, apply the built-in block text style. It indents
from
both left and right. For some reason, in W2007, the style text is blue,
italic, and the paragraph is inside borders€”none of which you likely want
for
a formal paper. You'll need to edit the style to get rid of the pretty
stuff.

PamC

Chrissy Kay wrote:
Hi Everyone! How's it goin'? I would like some advice relating to
inserting
a block quote into your document. I used the paragraph indention, but no
luck!