Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Aleksander Aleksander is offline

Default Graphs in Microsoft Word

Dear Bob Buckland ?:-),

I am using Chart with Chart Type-Standart Types-XY (Scatter)-Scatter with data points connected by lines. The sample of the data is small.
Is it possible to insert data from Microsoft Excel table in to the Microsoft Word document (for example, as Insert-Reference-Cross-reference).

Best regards,
Aleksander
"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote in message ...
Hi Alexsander,

Generally, the default is for each column in the table would be a 'series' on the X-Axis, while the values in the rows would determine the upper/lower boundary range that is shown on the Y-[vertical] axis of the chart.

In some chart types you can select to put a series on a second data axis. Are you using 3D charts or 2D? Do you have a small sample of the data table you're using and what graph type you're selecting in Word?

You can use the Chart Wizard in Excel if you prefer and paste/link that chart into Word.

"Aleksander" wrote in message ...
Dear Bob Buckland and Suzanne,

Table consists of two columns. I need to put the graph with the values of the first column as X-coordinate and the values of the second column as Y-coordinate.
As I understand, this corresponds to giving Data range in Chart Wizard (Step 2 of 4), when using Microsoft Excel tables. How can I make this?

Best regards,
Aleksander
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)