JoshMandel

Default First page header/footer appearing on second page as well!

I'm trying to create a document in which the first page is vertically
centered and has no header/footer, and from the second page onward, is
vertically top-justified and has a header/footer.

I'm doing a page setup for the first page that calls for "different
header/footer" and vertical centering. Then I'm doing a Section Break (NEXT
PAGE) and top-justifying it vertically. But then, when I look at my
header/footer, both the first and second pages contain a "first-page header"
and "first-page footer." The first-page header/footer are marked "section 1"
and the second-page header/footer are marked "First-page header -section 2-."
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!
Josh