Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MNranger MNranger is offline

Default How to insert specific-size horizontal line

Thanks for the reference; it's just what I needed.
MNranger
--
MNranger

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

See:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"MNranger" wrote:

I am trying to create a form that people will fill in the blanks on. I want
the blanks to be indicated by various sizes of horizontal line such that when
they type in their information the line will still be there. (When I just
use the underline key to create a line, then there are spaces where they type
in their info.)
thank you
--
MNranger