Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 Header and Footer Style

Hi Greg,

Yes, that is the same result. As the choice is greyed out in the Word 2003 Style & Formatting pane as well when you right click on
the 'Header' style I'm assuming it's not something directly addressed or changed.

If in Word 2003 or 2007 you use Find (ctrl+F) and search for the header or footer style a separate editing pane opens showing the
found or replaced styled items.

==============
"Greg Maxey" wrote in message ...

Bob,

Yes that does appear to be the situation.

Still even with Header sytle applied to text in the header and "now" showing
in the style pane if I right click the Header style the "Select All" and
"Remove All" features are dimmed and annotated not currently used.

Is this all by design or an oversight?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
--