Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default SpellCheck fails on a templates from Microsoft Online Templates

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm

"LOGIKonline" wrote in message
Hi everyone

I got a interesting issue - I thought my spellchecker stopped working and
looking from all the activity in google - others had the same issue. So I
went through the registry deleting, checking the default language pack,
etc -
but no luck. Before I gave up - I tried opening a new document and
presto -
Spellchecking worked fine (both underline and pressing the sp button).

So it appears to only occur in this template I have. Is there some way to
see why it doesnlt in this template? Could others be having issues - but
it
only be occuring in one document and not everywhere? I tried it on 3
computers all cannot spellcheck - but it says it does.

Not sure how to post the document in the forums - but if M$ is
interested -
I will pass the document along. my email is
logikonline[at]hotmail[dot]com -
and I will send it along if someone asks.