Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do i save and email a resume and not have the tool bar sho

Toolbars are never sent with a document unless they are actually saved in it
(which is unlikely). Anyone who opens the document in Word will see the
toolbar, of course, since it's on their system as well.

"acetoolguy" wrote in message
The tool bar across the top in word, the one that has fonts, indenting and
other word commands.
--
Steve

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Which tool bar? There are several.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"acetoolguy" wrote in message
I created and saved a resume in Word, when I try and send it as an
attachment
the Word tool bar is sent also. I just want the document to be shown.
This
is
with Office home & Student 2007. Hope this is enough info...thanks in
advance...
--
Steve

"acetoolguy" wrote: