Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JDubs JDubs is offline

Default Automatically adding a comboBox to every line in a multi level lis

I take lack of replies to mean that its not possible.

I thought a MACRO would solve this problem, but I don't know where to start
on this problem. I even tried to edit XML source, but that didn't work out
either.

Thanks anyways.

"JDubs" wrote:

I set up a template with custom defined Multilevel Lists. The intent is so
that template users can add as many lines as they want at any level of the
multi level list with a universal style. I have saved the list as a style
which works well to accomplish the following:

I.
1.
2.
a.
3.
a.
b.
c.

I want a universal combo box to automatically become part of the list. It
will make a lable mandatory for each line in the list, like the following:

I. comboBox
1. comboBox
2. comboBox
a. comboBox
3. comboBox
a. comboBox
b. comboBox
c. comboBox

This capability mandates a user to label each line in the template from the
predefined combo box.

Any ideas?