Which means that the line numbers aren't really line numbers. But what I was
suggesting was that the numbers anchored to the header (which are not really
a graphic, just a text box containing numbers) should have the same line
spacing as the document. That is, if the body text is 12-point TNR,
double-spaced, then the "line numbers" should be the same; a different font
or font size will make a difference, as will a difference in Exact line
spacing.

"*((({" wrote in message
No -- because sometimes one has to single space in pleadings; the line
numbers are set for double-space. So the pleading paper numbers have
to be a graphic inserted into the header.

*(((({

In the last exciting episode on Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:49:21 -0600,
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

|There's a Compatibility Option that affects this, but wouldn't it be

simpler