Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Suaavve Suaavve is offline

Default Unprotecting Documents setup by someone else

I am currently working at a company where the person who was in my job prior
to me starting password protected all the policies and procedures the company
uses (I work in HR). We have a new management team and are wanting to update
all our docs. I am unable, however, to access these forms to make changes,
due to the password protections. Any thoughts on either how to "unlock" these
forms? I've tried copying and pasting, but it totally distorts eveything.