Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default Change section break from new-page to continuous?

On Thu, 24 May 2007 00:23:32 -0700, LurfysMa
wrote:

On Wed, 23 May 2007 23:48:35 -0700, LurfysMa
wrote:

On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:53:57 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

File | Page Setup | Layout: change the "Section start" type.

What do I need to have selected when I do that?

I think I figured it out. I need to select any text in the section
following the break then change the type. This seems to work on all of
the tests I just ran.

After thinking about it some, I guess this makes sense. The formatting
information is contained in the paragraph mark and the section break.
So the continuous/next page information would be stored in the break
at the end of that section.

Just trying to get the signature right...sorry