Frank Drost

Default Updating a table of contents

On 30/6 I asked how to update a table of figures. That was correctly answered
by garfield-n-odie (thanks again).
I now have a question relating to updating a table of contents, and I
thought I could do it virtually exactly the same way as updating the table of
figures. I went into Format | Styles and Formatting | Show: Custom | OK, but
could not find a listing for table of contents (where as there is a listing
for a table of figures).

What I need to do is that in my table of contents, the main chapters are
printed in bold, and consequently their pagenumbers are in bold as well. But
I don't want those page numbers bold. I want all pagenumbers in the table of
contents to be normal. So, how can I have bold text for the titles of my
chapters, but normal text for the page numbers in the table of contents.

Anyone?

Thanks.