Gayle

Thanks for the tip, however we are not on a network. Where could I find what
the default "normal.dot" is? The boss wants us all to reset our computers
with the "at purchase" settings. Thanks.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you want employees to use the same settings for company documents, then
provide them with appropriate document templates set up as you require. On a
network you can set up the users to access the same document templates (BUT
NOT NORMAL.DOT). Forget the default settings.

Gayle wrote:
In order to have all employees use the same settings I would like to
find out what the default settings are for font, tabs, headers,
footers etc., I have found, from another thread, what the default
margin setting are.