Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Change to A2 or A3 paper size in Word

While you do not need the printer itself, you will need install the driver
for a printer that can handle that size paper and you will have to set that
printer as the activeprinter in Word. Note, I don't think that you can go
as big as A2.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Smileyface" wrote in message
Hi, I am trying to design a poster for a presentation later this week. The
poster needs to be done on either A2 or A3 paper. I want to design the
poster
on the computer and then have it professionally printed and laminated, but
I'm not sure how to change the paper size - I've tried doing it from
"File,
Page Set-up," but A2 and A3 are not given as options. It would be great if
someone could help me - also, if someone has any tips on whether or not I
should use a programme other than Word, that would be very handy too.

Thanks a lot.