Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JDDS JDDS is offline

Default automatic email merge using addresses from multiple fields?

I have a mail merge document set up to pull info from Access into a form
letter. I'd like to automatically e-mail the letter to each of 4 addresses
included in separate columns in each record. The only obvious way I could see
to do an automatic mailing either directly from mail merge or to a .pdf only
gives the option of selecting one column of the record to send to. I created
a new column in the query concatenating all the addresses with the usual
semicolon separator, but outlook wouldn't recognize them as separate
addresses. Any ideas?