Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GMc GMc is offline

Default _Hlt Bookmark

Cindy,
The Google Group thread I read was under the heading "Creating Hidden
Bookmarks" in the Microsoft.Public.Word.VBA.General group
http://groups.google.com/group/micro....general?hl=en .

If you go to that group and search for "_Hlt" the discussion comes up. I
really don't think it sheds any light, but give it a try in case it helps you
remember something. :-)

Thx to you and Suzanne both for trying.
--
GMc
Phoenix

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?R01j?=,

I have a 150-pg. doc. in Word 2003 on Win. XP Professional, and it is
sporting a large number of _Hlt bookmarks (in addition to _Toc, _Ref, and
those I've created). I understand what the _Toc and _Ref bookmarks are, but
what is the _Hlt? I read something in a Google post that _Hlt may have to do
w/"flaky formatting"?

I know I've seen this kind of bookmark before, but for the life of me I can't
remember what it's related to. I'm replying to let you know that someone has
read it, and to bring the post to the top so that other see it again. Maybe
that will trigger someone's memory...

FWIW, I don't think it has anything to do with "flaky formatting". If you have
a link to that Google post, I'd like to read the entire thread. That may ring
a bell.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org