Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default _Hlt Bookmark

Hi Lene

Lene Fredborg wrote:
It seems likely that you are right. I can see that Shift+F5 at least
sometimes goes to a _Hlt bookmark.

However, since Shift+F5 (GoBack) should bring you to a previous editing
point, I would not expect the command to go to a place you just clicked
(Ctrl+click). I would never think of a click in a hyperlink as change to the
document.

If it's a first-time click, then Word will change the character style
from "Hyperlink" to (IIRC) "Visited ...". In that light, well, it's a
change.

2ยข
Robert
--