WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Horizontal line with desired length in Microsoft Word

Hi MISS_DUKE,

To draw a horizontal line with a desired length in Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the Word window.
  2. Click on the "Shapes" button in the "Illustrations" group.
  3. Select the "Line" option from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click and drag on the document where you want the line to start and end.
  5. Release the mouse button when the line is the desired length.
  6. To adjust the length of the line after it has been drawn, click on the line to select it, then click and drag one of the handles at either end of the line.