Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Default All my docs are viewing as text only after exporting CSV file

Hi ?B?YWxlZWhlcnNlbGY=?=,

I was exporting a Word document to Excel as a CSV file, and following that
all my Word documents are now showing only as text files. How do I fix this
problem? And it does the same thing even if I put in a CD and open it from
there.

HOW were you doing this "exporting", more exactly? And with which version of
Office (so that we can tell you the best way to try to fix it).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)