Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Remove text boxes

You can convert each text box into a frame (Format Text Box Text Box tab
Convert to Frame) and then delete the frame (double-click the frame and

click Delete Frame in the dialog box that opens).

Instead of doing this manually, you can use a macro €“ you will find a macro
in this thread:
http://tinyurl.com/2bxxm2

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Sherry" wrote:

I recently converted a PDF to a Word document (using Adobe Acrobate 8).
Through the conversion process, all my sentences are in individual text boxes
instead of flowing sentences. I want to remove the text boxes.