Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mscertified mscertified is offline

Default How get out of landscape mode?

I have a part of my document that unbeknownst to me was in landscape format.
I added a centered table and inside this table I copied a screen image. It
prints in landscape mode. I want this whole section to be portrait mode. I
went to the page break above and changed to portrait mode 'from this point
forward'. It did not work, it inserted a new page break with 'portrait mode
this section' and my landscape section stayed landscape. This is driving me
nuts. How can I fix this and just make all landscape mode go away for ever.
Thanks.