Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Auto Text Entries

You can still type the first four letters of the entry name and press F3.
Also, many AutoText entries can be saved as AutoCorrect entries instead.

"jankayed" wrote in message
In Word 2003, I was able to set up numerous Auto Text Entries, i.e.,
addresses I type very often, letter closing lines, etc.

In Word 2007, I have not been able to duplicate that same
procedure....begin
typing..such as "closing" and my closing lines would automatically be
inserted in my document.

The Quick Parts takes too many steps to get the same result!

Suggestions?