Anne Troy

I dunno about Mac, David, but you can try saving as RTF, close, open, and
resave as a Word doc (diff name, tho). See if that helps. It usually gets
rid of weird table stuff.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"David Donnenfield" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm working on a script using two two columns of cells of varying length.
have been doing scripts this way in Word on my Mac (Office 2004) forever.
But, I have some strange formatting corruption going on. A set of cells
will
somehow detach themselves from the rest of document, stop wrapping into
existence, crash Word. This is getting bad. Any advice?
David