Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table Background Turns Blue

This problem appears to be caused by the display driver, especially when
running under Vista. Check the website of the manufacturer of your display
card for updated drivers.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gorilla" wrote in message
We are having this issue too. We have seen numerous posts on the Internet
of
others with the same issue but no fix. We've tried using a new normal.dot
template in case our original one is fault (along with a range of other
attempted fixes) - however nothing solves this problem.

Is this a bug in Microsoft Word 2007?

"LynneC" wrote:

I am seeing my text turn blue as I type in a table in Word 2007. It
darkens
to very dark blue so you cannot see what you're typing! Does not make
sense.
Is there a way to change this?
Thank you
-LynneC

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

What version of Word are you using and what are the steps you're
following when this occurs.

"customshopkv1" wrote in
message
All of a sudden all my tables in a document will turn blue in the
background
and I have to scrap the document. What gives?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP