Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default I need help with {HYPERLINK

Press Alt+F9 to toggle off field codes (which is what you're seeing).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Homan wrote:
When I use MS Word 2003, I have the following problem.
In the header and footer, when I press the # for page number, this is
what is see {PAGA}. Whne I write an email account or a website,
instead of writing the link with a blue color and an underline, it
writes {HYPERLINK and then the whole email and ends it with}. How can
I turn this feature off and go back to normal view.
Thank you very much.