LJ

Well I've done the preparation part of your document:
i.e thevisual basic editor selecting references from the tool menu etc
I've downloaded the express click yes
then at the setup stage:
I've started to create a separate directory type mail merge main document
Now here I'm presuming in my excel spreadsheet I need to add a column which
list the file path and name - and then add this in the directory as a merge
field?
So I've got a document with a merge field called email and another called
attachment although it isn't in a table like you describe so I'm not too
sure that I have that right!

I've saved that file and closed it
and then the next section is where I get lost you state execute a new
document to mailmerge that you want to send by email wiht hete attachments -
well I've written the word doc select my list of receipients but regarding
the macro I haven't got a clue!

could let me know how much it would cost for you to run this through with me
thanks

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Post back with full details of what you have done, step by step and what
happens when you run the macro.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"LJ" wrote in message
ok Doug I think I've got as far as running the macro and this is where I'm
stuck I think! How much would you charge to run me through this operation
step by step please.
thanks,

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Provided that the Excel spreadsheet contains the necessary information,
there is no reason that it cannot be used as the datasource for the two
mailmerges that are required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"LJ" wrote in message
I've only read this very quickly but will this work if my list of
address
etc
is an excel spreadsheet?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"LJ" wrote in message
I want to send an email merge from word via outlook to over 200
people
which
has an attachment. How can this be done so that the attachment is
picked
up
and attached in the merge.