Old March 25th 20, 11:28 AM
elaina elaina is offline
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinBSE View Post
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run thatís adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Wicked! Thank you. Iím really excited! Want to regard you with this link, here are Pornography Essay