Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Creating address labels with mailmerge

wrote:
Anyone,

I have a list of addresses that I need to create labels with. I need
each address in the list to be on a separate label, as opposed to
creating an entire sheet of labels for each address. The list was sent
to me in Word format, and looked as follows:

name 1
name 1 address
city, state zip

name 2
name 2 address
city, state zip

name 3
name 3 address
city, state zip

I have tried converting the list into a Microsoft Word single column
table with a header as the first row. In my table, each field is on a
new row which I think is my problem. The resulting labels are putting
each field of a record onto a new label, i.e. label 1 has 'name 1',
label 2 has 'name 1 address', and so on. I'm sure that it thinks each
row is a new record.

Is there an easier way to do this? Is there a simple way for me to
create a table that will work for me with this data?

Any help is appreciated.
Penny

To everyone who has looked at this,

I figured out how to do this. Thanks anyway!!!!!

Penny