Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default mail merge

Better to ask in an Outlook Newsgroup, but basically, in Outlook, select
Import and Export from the File menu and follow the prompts, selecting the
appropriate item at each stage.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"92LSCSE" wrote in message
I have an excel spreadsheet with club members data on it. (name address,
city, state, phone, etc.) I want to add (export) that information into an
Outlook Adress book. How do I do that? Thanks