Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
unearthly3000 unearthly3000 is offline

Default How do I put prewritten (by me) sentences into a text/file in Word

I have windows XP. I often write out critiques for students so I tend to
write the same sentences over and over again. I heard you can type a
sentence--for example, "You need a stronger thesis"--and have it
automatically pop up in a box so all you have to do is click it instead of
typing the entire sentence over again everytime. How do I put such sentences
stored into my system for use? I can't find anything in Help probably because
Microsoft does not take into account that many new users will not know what
something like this is called by its technical name. Any help would be great.
Thank you.