Is there some reason you don't create your own AutoText entry? FWIW, when I
use File | Send To | Recipient (as Attachment), I get an Outlook Express
window, and I can use Insert | Signature from the OE toolbar.

"flatliner60" wrote in message
Why doesn't word have a menu item to insert an E-mail Signiture for a once
off e-mail.

The Word Help suggests going to Tools - Options - General - Email

- Select the Signiture Name, Select the text in the signiture (There is

no
select all btw.) and hit Ctrl+C and then get out of the dialog... and hit
Ctrl+P to paste it into the e-mail... This is the most complicated thing

i've
ever seen for something that should be extremely simple.

Perhaps an AutoText menu item could be added in a future version of Word?