Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I eliminate an unwanted second page of a document in word.

Turn on Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8), and delete all
the extra paragraph marks at the end.

There are other ways to get blank pages, but extra stuff at the bottom
is the most likely with a simple letter.

On Dec 10, 10:32*am, Paper Man II Paper Man
wrote:
Let say I type a simple letter document in word 2003. *My letter goes on to a
second page, but after editing and changes I really have just a one page
letter.

However my document now has two pages, but my second page is blank.

How do I get rid of that second blank page?