Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Help topic?

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:25:26 -0400, Stan Brown
wrote:

Word 2003 -- I'm trying to find keyboard shortcuts for navigating in
a form. I tried "navigating form" and got many hits but none useful.
I tried "keyboard shortcuts" and got a list f categories but none
seemed appropriate. Did I miss something, or are there in fact no
keyboard shortcuts for moving from field to field within a form?

The Tab key moves forward from field to field in a protected form, and
Shift+Tab moves backward. That's all.

If you have a dropdown form field, once the field is selected you can
use Alt+up arrow or Alt+down arrow to activate the dropdown's list,
and then use the up and down arrows to move through the list and Enter
to select a value. For a checkbox form field, the spacebar toggles the
checked state on and off.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman