Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How do I lock the lines of a table?

Set a fixed height for the relevant table row(s). Right-click the Table, and
choose Table Properties from the menu. On the Row tab, click "Specify
height," and type the desired value. Then choose "Exactly" for "Row height
is."

Alternatively, if you want a macro solution, see the following KB article:

How to code the ENTER key to move between form fields in a protected form in
Word
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211219/en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Adrica" wrote:

I am using a table to create a form. The only problem is that after
protecting the form the "enter" key still makes the cursor go to the next
line within the same cell. How do I prevent it from doing it so?