Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jessi jessi is offline

Default mail merge email w/ attachment

Hi,
I''ve tried to follow your instructions, but when I run the macro I get the
message "compile error - user defined type not defined". I've made sure to
check the outlook office library box in references. I'm pretty new to macros
and I'd appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks,
Jessi

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JG" wrote in message
I need to use mail merge in Word to send an email with an attachment. I
want
the text from Word to show up in the body of the email plus attach another
document to the email. I have done this in Word 2003 but cannot figure out
how to attach another file in Word 2007 ... how do i do this? Thanks