Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Default tear off tabs

Do you mean that you wanted a line with dots for Tear From Here heading like

-------------------------------------------- Tear Here
-----------------------------------

1. Click Format - Tabs
2. Choose a Tab type e.g. Left
3. In the Tab Stop Possition type the location in inchs e.g. 2.5
4. Choose a Leader e.g. "-----------"
5. Click Set button
6. You can also set another tab in the end of page. E.g. if your page end at
5.8" then set another tab at 5.7" with above settings.

Hope this is what you wanted, let us know!

"********Meg" wrote:

does anyone know how to create a tear off tab flyer without downloading a
pre - made template?

--
Meg Darnell, LMT
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" -