Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Donna

Default How can Iget a mailmerge document to hold merge file every time op

I have created a label mail merge document, and attached it to a merge file
and can then perform the merge, but when I go back into this same saved label
document, word 2003 no longer views the document as a merge document and the
mail merge toolbar is greyed out and I have to start over. I am trying to
set up this document for other users and want them to just open it, and have
the document point to the same merge file every time - so all they have to do
is merge the document!

Can anyone shed some light on this, I am stumped. thank you!!!