Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Default How do you stop word from defaulting to US bloody English? Ple

You assume too much. I simply don't like your attitude.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Dannyg wrote:
I take it from that that you don't have the answer?

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

I suppose you can figure out how to use the program or wait around
grumbling until some Austrialian firm comes alongs and develops a
word processing application that you don't feel is so "pro"
American. Good luck.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.

Dannyg wrote:
Is there a simple way of keeping English (Australian) as the default
spell checker. I change it for one word and it just keeps going back
to the US version. What is it with the US can't they accept anything
else???