Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Not showing whole page

Is your printer capable of printing at this size i.e. almost A3?
Word will only print what the printer driver will allow and that is what is
displayed in preview.
If you have an A3 printer you would probably be better setting the page size
to A3 and making up the difference with margins.

scibility wrote:
cmI've created a document in Word 2003 size 21cmx50 (landscape). When
I go to Print Preview, although it shows the full page size, it only
shows about half of the graphics and text (the left hand side only) -
the rest of the page is blank.
When I print the document, I only have what appears in Preview mode.
Where has the rest of the image gone?