Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stephen stephen is offline

Default Any way to lock margins so they can't be changed?

Hi,

Thanks for trying to help.

Can you tell me how to find this "advanced layout dialog's horizontal
section." I couldn't find anything remotely like it in Help. Under
"advanced layout," I wasn't sure if I was to be changing margins or a chart?
Again, I'd like to change the margins so that they can't be changed, but
again, this may not be possible in Word 2007.

Thanks again.

Stephen

"Stephen" wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to lock the margins in Word 2007 so they can't be
changed?

Thanks a lot for any help one this.

Take care,

Stephen