Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default disable "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style".

This is a setting that can be changed only in the style, not for individual
paragraphs.

"Scott Sornberger" Scott wrote in
message ...
I am reworking documents created by others no longer with the company.
I can not get space before and after some paragraphs as I want.
Sometimew the Format, Paragraph, "Don't add space between paragraphs of

the
same style" check block has light gray with slightly darker gray check in

it.l

I can not figure out how to do away with this.
I would like to do away with this for whole documents with one command.

I have about 20 documents.