Nexan

Default Finding, cutting and pasting multiple words and paragraphs with ma

I'm relatively new to Word macros, and I'm having two problems relating to
changing text.

The first is that I can't seem to get my macros to highlight all instances
of specific text and change its format. I know how to record the action, and
the action works as I'm recording the macro, but not when I run it.

The second is that I can't get my macros to find all instances of a
paragraph, cut it, and paste it elsewhere in the document. A simple example
of what I'm trying to do:

I need to go from:

Line A
Line B
Line C

Line A
Line B
Line C

Line B
Line C
Line A

Line B
Line C
Line A

I know how to specify the movement of paragraphs positioned at specific
lines, but this won't work well for this particular project -- I'm having to
make the same movements on a variable number of blocks of text in the same
document.

Thanks very much for your help!