jenelle

To describe the strangeness of this single document, the very first graphic
(by choosing Edit Go To Graphic) was 11-15, fllowed by 11-16, 11-17, then
11-20 thru 11-25.

The graphics in the first 10 chapters and first 14 of Ch 11 didn't display.
But the ones above did. Indeed the checkbox (Tools, Options, View - ) was
unchecked. When checked, most, if not all, graphics display, but are off the
page (above, below, right, etc, etc)

Does "Go To Graphic" ignore graphics????

I tried to globally remove anchors, but running through the Format
Frames....Remove Frame (or set In line)...went through the settings to do
this, however, response was no anchors found (no matter how I mess with the
UI). However, I can SEE anchors when I mouse over some things.
Its 400+ pages. Does doc size affect stability of formatting?