Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Debs1967 Debs1967 is offline

Default Save a mail merge main doc as separate records?

Thanks Graham, I looked on your site and followed the link to Doug Robbins'
Word Add-in for individually saving merged documents. I've extracted the
add-in to where instructed but it isn't showing on the ribbon and nothing
happens when I finalise a mailmerge. Do you know what I've done wrong
please? I started Word before Outlook and from the start menu after
extracting the add-in. I don't have an Add-in tab on the ribbon. Thank you!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

Cranberry1711 wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to quickly break down a mail merged document into it's
individual records so as to save each letter as a separate file
please?