Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yuri Ivanov Yuri Ivanov is offline

Default How to convert lower case index entry tag to upper case?

Hello everybody,
I have MS Word 2003 documents that contain many index entries. Some of them
look like this {XE "text"} and some of them look like this {xe "text"}.

I also noticed that if I save the .doc as .rtf then all of my index entries
become lower case, i.e. {xe "text"}.

For further processing I need all index entries to look like this {XE
"text"}.

I cannot find a way to search and replace lower case with upper case in
fields. Is there a way to search and replace or do anything else but to make
them upper case?

Thanks!
Yuri