Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Annemaart

Default formula's in mailmerge

I'm trying to do the following in my mailmerge:

I want to provide a header, only if a any of a number of variables is not
zero. If all of the variables are zero, I don't want to display the header.

I've tried the following:

{IF OR({MERGEFIELD variable1} "", {MERGEFIELD variable2} "") "HEADER" ""}

But that doesn't seem to work. Also I'll get stuck with this way of doing
things if I want to use more than 2 variables, since OR won't allow for more
than 2. van anyone give me an idea what to try next?