Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Matt D Matt D is offline

Default Change Multilevel List Numbering Style

Not really. I don't want to define a new multi-level list. I want to use one
that word already has defined. No sense in redoing what is already there.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

Matt D was telling us:
Matt D nous racontait que :

Thanks. That was some help but I'm still not quite there yet. I did
you use styles for all of the headings. I think what I am not trying
to do is change the numbering style for all of those headings at once.

The web page you referenced is really written for Word 2003 and
older. It's much harder to follow for word 2007 as the fromatting
otions have changed quite a bit in the new UI.

Did Pamelia's tip (For Word 2007) prove to be useful or not?

--
Jean-Guy Marcil