Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Noah Kaufman Noah Kaufman is offline

Default Date Calculations in Word Mail Merge

Thank you to everyone who replied. I've found my answer, and although it was
more complicated than I thought, and also required some "tweaking" -- it
works the way I want it to.

You can find the key piece on the web he
http://addbalance.com/word/datefields2.htm

This guy has a field that was created by a macro that is complicated to say
the least. I did not bother with the macro, but instead downloaded his
sample document with the field, copy and pasted it into my target document --
and then edited the field to make it work.