Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Toody Toody is offline

Default How do I edit a washout/watermark?

Thank you so much! You're a life saver!

Have a great weekend.

Toody

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On the Drawing toolbar, click the white arrow (selection tool). That will
let you reach objects that are behind the text.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Toody wrote:
I have designated/formatted a clipart as a washout on one page of my
Word document, behind a table. I would like to edit the washed out
clipart and reposition it, but I can't because I can't gain access to
it because it's behind the text. How can I gain access to the washout
clipart to edit it?

Initially, I was able to change the clipart into a washout by placing
it in the center of the table, selecting "washout" and formatted the
picture to be placed behind the text.

I have Word 2003.

Any help will be appreciated.