Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard Richard is offline

Default Page Layout Changes in Word when I Change Printer-Quality Sett

No. The normal seeting does not give me a good result at all. If it did, I
would use it. I've had this printer for many years, so I know what works for
it and what doesn't.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I would be surprised if the Normal quality setting did not give a perfectly
acceptable result.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm using Word 2007, SP2. Here is a screen cast of my problem:
http://home.comcast.net/~richmaxw/word. It's hard to explain in writing,
so
I figured a video would work better.

This started happening after I changed the font in my invoices from
Garamond
(a TrueType font) to Adobe Garamond Pro (an OpenType font) because
Garamond
Pro looks much better on screen than the TrueType version. So, it doesn't
happen when the font is set in Garamond, only Garamond Pro. It does not
happen in OpenOffice Writer.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Richard Maxwell